CULTURE SITES – ABU DHABI - QASR AL HOSN
The oldest and most significant building in Abu Dhabi
A museum telling the story of Abu Dhabi and its people, Qasr Al Hosn includes Abu Dhabi’s first permanent structure, a coral and sea stone watchtower, built to protect the settlement of Abu Dhabi established on the island in the 1760s. Over the centuries, it has been home to the ruling family, the seat of government, a consultative council and a national archive; it now stands as the nation’s living memorial and the narrator of Abu Dhabi’s history through objects, artifacts, and archival material.
QASR AL HOSN –ABU DHABI - HOUSE OF ARTISANS
A focal point for UAE’s Intangible heritage
House of Artisans is an incredible center that promotes the preservation of the UAE's intangible heritage. A coordinated effort to protect and bring the traditional Emirati crafts of the past to the heart of contemporary culture, the center offers training courses, educational workshops and other public events open to residents and travelers. Here, local artisans create beautiful artworks on-site, with pieces available to purchase.
JUBILEE PASS OFFERINGS:
- Free entry to Qasr Al Hosn, as well as “A Day in the Palace” and “Al Hosn A Lens Through Time” Exhibitions.
- Mirzam Café (Chocolate Factory) - 10% Discount
- Erth Restaurant - 10% Discount
- Qasr Al Hosn Winter Market - Free Entry
- Ramadan at Al Hosn - Free Entry
- HoA Mexican Embassy Collaboration - Free Entry
- HOA Ramadam Pop-up: Free Entry
- Eid at Al Fitr at Al Hosn - Free entry - 20% discount on Henna Corner
- Eid at Al Adha at Al Hosn - Free entry
- All Over Perfume Customization Station - 20% discount off customization station
- House of Artisans Workshops and Courses - 20% discount
Heritage Performances - Free Entry
Al Hosn Retail Store – 10% Discount
Please refer to the website for more information (Price, tickets)