CULTURAL SITES - ABU DHABI - BAIT AL OUD
Bait Al Oud Abu Dhabi was established in 2008 and is one of the region’s leading music academies. It is operated by the Department of Culture and Tourism - Abu Dhabi and sets the highest educational and artistic standards. The school not only preserve the songs and techniques of the oud, but also other Arabic instruments such as the qanun, cello, violin, and al-rababah, as well as the voice.
As a centre of teaching and research, it aims to preserve Arabic musical heritage while also nurturing a new generation of professional musicians. The centre also encourages craftsmanship, making ouds by hand and even developing new adaptations of this instrument, one of the oldest string instruments in the world.
JUBILEE PASS OFFERINGS:
- Bait al Oud Instruments (Ouds only) - 10% discount
- Oud Classes - 20% discount
- Vocal education - 20% discount
- Violin Classes - 20% discount
- Solfege Classes - 20% discount
- Qanun Classes - 20% discount
- Cello Classes - 20% discount
Kindly note that the above Classes discounts are only for 3/6 months registrations.